Thursday, August 4, 2011

Poetry




My name is Ariel Martin-Reed.

I'm 20 years old and attending college at PCC for now. Recently I have taken a poetry class and it has done what I wanted it to and sparked that creative flow that I thought I was missing within my writings. Realizing that the class was coming to an end I wanted somewhere I could share my writings with other people and I didn't want to use Facebook so I am creating a poetry blog. If you enjoy my poetry please follow my blog and I encourage you to do the same if you are a writer or artist of any kind. :] I might switch to making a Tumblr, but, I doubt it.
So please, Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Yay for blogging. Is your blog only for poems, or will you post other stuff? I just ask because there are so many types of blogs out there. Mine's a lifestyle one. Random daily posts.
    I'm excited to follow you <3, you do the same ya?!

    Saaaaam
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally didn't see this, but totally found a link from facebook so I could follow you. :D
    I made this Just for poems.
    I'm thinking about making another blog that's just a lifestyle one. ^^ It's nice to have somewhere to let loose your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please, oh please do a lifestyle one toooo! ^^ I'd love to shee what you decide to write about. Heehee <3 show shtalker-ish I am!

    ReplyDelete