Thursday, August 4, 2011

What Do You Know About?


What Do You Know About?

You think you’re better than me
I’m thoughtless, I need a remedy
With your knowledge over the subjects that you seek
You hide behind your philosophers at their peak
Aristotle and Socrates
Your math equations and inequalities
Pi and quadratic equations
Your biology mutilations
Kingdoms and ribosomes
Your chemistry atoms
With your laws and molecule compounds
Your psychology know how’s
The five horsemen of the apocalypse
Computer science with microchips
Learning <html> code and cleaning dics
Your physical education, normalizing 85 bpm
Knowledge of your body mass overtaken by fat
And you sitting over there, art brat
Knowing your Kara Walkers apart from your Picasso
But is that all you know?
The subject I specializing in, is me.
I know why I do what I do, it’s something you cannot see
I’ve evaluated my thoughts, my actions
I’ve realized my passions
Knowing myself is what I do best
That is the ultimate test
If that is something that you need to chew,
Than that’s more than I can say for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment