Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Afraid to go to Bed

As I lay in bed my mind is meddled full of thoughts,
Things like;
How much I am clinging close
To you, because I love you.
So much, I want to see you,
24 hours of the day not 16.
Will you be in my
Dreams?

How will it be when I fall asleep?
Will I dream crazy dreams of flying
Though Velvet skies dotted with
Glimmering rhinestones? Or, Will
I sleep, and dream of
Nothing?
How much I am thinking.
About if I will dream or
Not. As to be making up
poetry in my head. Maybe
I should write this
Down.

How will I feel when I
Awake and realize I don’t
Remember my dreams.
Or maybe I
Do.
How much I have missed
You. When I finally do awake
From my Eight hour Nap.
Thinking, Did you miss me
Too?
And lastly, what was
I thinking when I was
Finally
able
to
fall
Asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment