Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Silent Secrets

"Tonights a chance I'm not taking
I'm always too scared to make a move
I'll sit here and keep on waiting
Until you decide to choose
I feel like I'm lost forever
In a world where everything involves you
I'll keep my place beside you
until you make me move.
It's hard to describe the impossible feelings
when you slip your arms around me
when you sing to me those thousands of words
when you grab my face and kiss me
make all my fears disappear
But i know this isn't only about me
it's not enough just for me to like you
you've got a say in this too
That's why I'm scared to tell you
The things I wish you could see
the visions of you and me,
laying in your arms and staring into your eyes
the kisses split between smiling teeth.
The romantic Ideals that my mind Perceives.
I get so scared that there's nothing I can do
I get so nervous whenever i try to tell you
because I'm afraid you'll think I'm too needy
to scared that you'll make the choice to leave me
that I'll never get the chance to show you all I can be.

If it was only just, you and me."

No comments:

Post a Comment